About Our Fleet
- Corporate Leadership with combined 100+ years of Special Operations experience
- Pilots and Sensor Operators with minimum 2000 Hours ISR Experience (Supporting U.S. Special Operations)
- Dynamic Flexibility
- Past Performance
- Maritime/Coastal Patrol, Counter-Insurgency, Natural Disaster, Border Protection, Counter-Narcotics, Counter-Poaching, Force Protection, Oil/Natural Gas Infrastructure Surveillance/Survey
- Search and Rescue (Land and Maritime)
- Low Visibility-Small Footprint/Sensitive Area Operations
CESSNA 337 Skymasters
- 17 x Modified Airframes with complete ISR Suite
- 7+ Hours of Endurance
- 2 Man Crew with room for 3rd Rider
- Full Day or Night Capability
- Most Cost-Effective Full-Spectrum ISR Platform in the Industry
Have an upcoming project?
We are ready to operate, train, advise, assist, and equip your team. Get in touch with our experienced team today!