- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- Analytics and Marketing.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
A2G International LLC is the sole owner of the information collected from the site. We have access only to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
2. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION, ANALYTICS, AND ADVERTISING
We market our business in a number of ways; to understand the effectiveness of our marketing we collect certain information via our website. We use industry standard tracking tools and analytics to collect this information, such as web browsers and flash cookies, web beacons and other, similar technologies. The information we might collect includes IP addresses, number of page visits, pages viewed, search engine referrals, browsing activities over time and across other websites following your visit to our website.
We use Non-Personal Information to:
- Identify new visitors to our website;
- Recognize returning visitors;
- Analyze the effectiveness of our website content and marketing or sales-related activities; and
- Better understand our audience, customers, or other website visitors.
3. YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also arrange to do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit your sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. And we periodically destroy it from storage.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your information.
We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect and hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to your personal information.
We will, on request, provide you with access to the personal information that we hold about you, and will purge your data if so requested, unless permitted or required by law to otherwise manage your data.